The activities of quality assurance in 2015-2019 are focused on the monitoring and Plan Do Check Action (PDCA) process evaluation of Tridharma Higher Education activities in supporting the UI Strategic Plan 2015-2019 to build University of Indonesia Towards Leading in Asia.
- Internal Evaluation (EVIN) for study programs which are to be accreditated or re-accreditated by national accreditation agencies
- Internal Evaluation (EVIN) for study programs which are to be assessed by AUN QA
- Assisting the AUN-QA assessment at study program level
- On–line Semester Internal Evaluation (EVISEM) for all study programs
- On-line Annual Internal Evaluation (EVITAH) for all study programs
- Evaluation of Lecturer/Facilitator performance in the learning process (EDOM / EFOM) by Students
- Monitoring and Evaluation (Monevin) the quality of all units
- Evaluation of fulfillment of the SNP Plus
- Evaluation of the SPMI Implementation at all unit
- Academic Internal Audit at study program level
- Development of Academic Quality Assurance System (Guidelines, Manuals, Forms, Standards.)
- Training for SAR (Self Assessment Report) Document Preparation, and assessment of AUN QA
- Training for Academic Internal Auditor
- Development and empowerment of BPMA staff, UPMA, Internal Assessors/Auditors
- Provide input to the internal and external parties, pertinent with the academic quality improvement.
- As resource person/ speakers/facilitators in Quality Assurance (QA) or Quality Control (QC).
- As resource person involved in extension activities, opening new study programs, internal and external accreditation, etc.
- as coordinator of QS ranking data collection.